|PROPOSALS SPONSORED BY REP. KIT ROUPE
2015 Legislative Session, January 7 – May 6, 2015
- HB1026, Reserved Parking Disabled Military License Plates – Allows any military license plate to have an identifying figure if the applicant has a physical impairment affecting mobility. Awaiting Action by the Governor.
- HB 1096, Small Business Definition – Creates a definition of “small business” for instances where it is not otherwise defined in statute. The definition is a business with fewer than 50 employees and $5 million or less in annual revenue. Postponed Indefinitely in the House Business Affairs and Labor Committee.
- HB 1100, Sales Tax Revenue to Older Coloradans Cash Fund – Currently $10 million of collected sales and use tax is credited to the older Coloradans cash fund. The bill increases the amount from this source by $2 million and decreases the general fund by the same amount for the next three fiscal years. Killed in the Senate.
- HB 1113, Foreclosure Sale Continuation HOA Assessments – Specifies that, if a holder of an evidence of debt against a foreclosed property causes the foreclosure sale to be continued, the holder is liable for any HOA fees between the originally designated date of sale and the actual date of sale. Died on House Calendar.
- HB 1284, Expand Scope Shared Photovoltaic Facilities – Currently the community solar garden (CSG) statutes requires that a subscriber live in the same county as the CSG unless the subscriber lives in a county with less than 20,000 in which case the CSG must also be in adjacent county with less than a 20,000 population. This bill deletes these population requirements. Signed by the Governor May 8, 2015.
- HB 1327, Limit Proxy Marriages To Military & Contractors – Limits proxy marriages to a member of the armed forces or a government contractor. It also clarifies that at least one party is a resident of Colorado and over 18 years of age. Awaiting Action by the Governor.